Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

“Who Am I” by Jhon Callego


A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there (Meister, E.).

I’m Jhon Quizo Callego 24 years old, people call Bro. Jhon especially those really knows my name. If I ask them, what can you say about me, for sure, they prefer to answer about my behavior, personality but they really know who I am.  Even me, I can’t claim that I know myself because knowing self is the longest journey in our life. Knowing me is a lifelong process and a lot of time needed to know more myself. For sure, there is only one person that knows me more than that I know myself and He is God our Creator.

Jhon is a kind of person wants to serve God through playing musical instruments, singing a hymn of praise to Thee and help evangelized people to bring back to God. Amen, I really love to be in his presence that is why I accept that I am “POGI” (Presence of God Inside). I humbly say that; yeah! I want to be POGI, even if I fall sometimes but I know God love me so much.


By now, I enjoy studying psychology that has a very important part of knowing me and also I learn who I am through my subject philosophy 26 by the help of teacher Jason. I really thankful because there is a teacher like him who does his part as a good example of leader, teacher and friend to us. Wow, it’s amazing that I’ve learned and that’s make me glad to continue knowing me. I am a person who only wants to learn something about my college life. I know that I’ve got a low grades but the important thing is I’ve learned from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...