Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Lord’s Flock


By Administrator,on October 21st,2010

About The Lord’s Flock Catholic Charismatic Community –Divine Mercy Chapter
The Lord’s Flock is a Catholic Charismatic Community under the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church.

The Lord’s Flock is also a full-pledge member of the Catholic Fraternity of Charismatic Covenanted Communities and Fellowships of Papal Right,based in the Vatican;and a core member of the Sacramento Diocese Catholic Charismatic Renewal (SDCCR).

In Sacramento,the Lord’s Flock meets every Saturday at Divine Mercy Church Narthex at 7:00 PM (7:30 PM during second Saturdays).
Prophetic Vision
“Save My people,bring my people to safety.” 
Corporate Vision
Folds for the Flock. (Numbers 32:24) 
Mission Statement
H –Healing
E –Evangelization
L –Loyal Helper (or Intercessory Prayers)
P –Pastoring
Ten Core Values
Dear Lord,

Touch my heart…to value my LOVE for God above all things;
Fill my spirit…to value my COMMITMENT and consistency to win souls for Christ;
Renew my mind…to value my OBEDIENCE and prompt response to God and the governance of the Community;
Grant me the wisdom…to value my STEWARDSHIP in all areas of my life:time,talent,treasure,family,work,responsibilities;
Transform my soul…to value my SPIRITUALITY by regularly investing time in my prayer and in study;
Light my path…to value my Christian INTEGRITY demonstrating honesty,morality,respect and humility in my daily walk in Spirit;
Show me the way…to value my FAITH in God and being a possessor of the Word of God;
Give me the joy…to value my honoring God with my TITHES and offerings;
Lead my life…to value my pursuit of EXCELLENCE in everything I do;and
Mold my body…to value my MEMBERSHIP within the Body of Christ in The Lord’s Flock and my response to exercise God-given gifts for the edification of the body.
Amen.

Founders and Elders
Bro Bobby Rodriguez
Sis Techie Rodriguez
Directors for Lord’s Flock International
Sis Mikmik Flores
Sis Marico Almazan
Sacramento Chapter
Divine Mercy Parish Church
2231 Club Center Drive
Sacramento,CA 95835
Schedule of Prayer Meetings
Saturdays,7:00 –9:30 PM,7:30 –10:00 PM (on 2nd Saturdays)
Divine Mercy Chapter Stewards
Bro. Danny Barnaja (916) 201-4344
Sis. Dina Espino (916) 595-8006
Bro. Derick Santiago (916) 439-3351
Bro. Rudy Bonifacio (916) 683-0694
Regular Activities
Spiritual foundation teachings,Bible sharing (Household Sharing Group),Praise &Worship,Fellowship
Services
The Lord’s Flock and its members serve in the parish and in the diocese in various charisms and ministries like music ministry/choir,youth ministry,general services/church maintenance,intercessory prayers and in evangelization (including RCIA).
Others
Retreats,Conferences,Catholic Bootcamps,Outreaches
Source:   http://www.divinemercynatomas.com/blog/2010/10/21/the-lords-flock/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...