Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Weekly Journal - 3rd Week of OJT at NDDU - IBED Lagao

This week is so great experiences for me, many thing are happened, a lot of task that well done, thanks to Ma'am Oyet and Ma'am Gemma for giving as a good assignments. There is one thing that I really learned from them that we need to act professional. So that the essence of Professionalism is still there, even though I have a mistakes but its ok because I learned from it. Learning from work is not easy, learning from people behaviour is not that easy, dealing with other people in not easy but learning from them is very easy if you have the desire to learned from what have done great things from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...