Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Being a good Foster Father

 



Being a foster Father to your son not really easy responsibility, but if you offer your life to your son build a strong relationship you know, all thing would be okay. I Bro. Jhon as a foster father of Joshua also encountered difficulties in life specially in handling him because there are things that we argue but I know that is my fault. That is why God give me a reason to graduate my degree in Psychology to understand Joshua’s behavior. Gradually, when the day goes by our relationship will be deeper as a true family. Our life is simple just like Saint Joseph the foster father of Jesus Christ was also very simple and humble person. Honestly, I want to be like him in our times right now, thanks God I am the one choose Him to the foster father of Joshua. And I always pray that God give me strength to become a good father to my son Joshua. 

In life, it is important to have a partner in dealing with the problems that is always comes in. So, to my partner Yvanna Fatima soon to be my wife. She always there to instruct me to do the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...