Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Simple prayer in the morning makes my day complete


Dear God.....

                 Thank You for this day, for the gift of love and life. Father forgive me for all my sinned that I've committed, am very sorry that for I've hurting You. Teach me also how to forgive those people sins against to me and have a humble hearth in order to be contented of what I have. Father God, I know there are lot of things that I need to fixed. And I know that You love me so much, so there is nothing to worry about cause' You always there beside me and I'm confident I do something new today, something new that I've never did before. bless also my Family and love once, and my son Joshua. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...