Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

My 5th week of my On-The-Job training at the City Hall of Gensan

This is my 5th week of my On-The-Job training at the City Hall of Gensan and my task becomes a routine every day. My task that assign for me was finding 201 files, RRD files, receiving incoming communication files and forwarding important communication files. The good thing is my job was great and not be boring anymore because there are many people that I encountered each day.

This week I really work 8 hours or  more because as the Notre Dame of Dadiangas University celebrate the University week 2014, so that I can go to work early in the morning and out at the 5 o’clock in the afternoon. The task that assigned to me was now very easy for me, because every day I’ve done those tasks by my supervisor assigned to me also. Thus, for this week I felt so great and I performed well in my job.


I learned how to love my work  and this is the main secret to be able to performed better in the work place is to love your wok and do some excellent. So that your Boss can view your performance as good as you are, great as you are and make your job trusted by your boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...