Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Daily Log Day 2 in NDDU - IBED

November 20, 2013 is another day of our On-the-job training at NDDU-IBED Lagao. Honestly both of us we're really excited to go back in our On-the-job training at NDDU-IBED Lagao and all of us we're come early. This day I finished my work in the office to encode those important documents of the students. And it was successfully done by the help of my co-trainees. We’re also assigned by Ma’am Gemma to conduct a survey to the 4th year students of NDDU-IBED Lagao.  This day is really meaningful to for me as a fourth year Psychology students because I’d experience already how to deal with different pupils that somehow they don’t able to behave. As we all know that students in High School are spoil brat but the important thing is, those learning that we acquire from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...