Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Daily Log Day 3 in NDDU - IBED

November 21, 2013 is my third day of on-the-job-training at NDDU-IBED Lagao. To start a session ma’am Gemma assigned us to be a proctor to the High School students because this is the day of their examination. As a proctor from different class we always say that this is it we’re going to encounter a new task, though they behave student because they the students with a high intelligent. I’m so glad and thankful to god for giving me another day of OJT. I learned how to develop self-confidence dealing with students.  Honestly, there are some student that they don’t want to listen and they always making a noise. I learned from this very day a little good attitude that you’re going to adopt on what is the norms among the student there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...