Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Daily Log Day 4 in NDDU - IBED

November 21, 2013 is my 4th day of on-the-job-training at NDDU-IBED Lagao. This day I come early in the school NDDU – IBED to avoid late. I started to work at exactly 7: 30 in the morning so that I have to work harder for the unfinished papers and also we have task to proctor a 4th year school students. There is one thing I for sure, I am capable to work in the real field of guidance counselor even thought its really hard to finished those assigned task but its okay because I learned from it. After we've finished those task then followed by the interpretation of the data, Ma'am Gemma and Oyet told us to interpret those paper that we gathered from different high school students of NDDU - IBED Lagao. We easy get how to do the interpretation of the data because we a background how to do the task. Probably we do our task gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...