Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Monday, November 25, 2013

My Daily Log Day 5 in NDDU - IBED Lagao

November 25, 2013 is my fifth day of on-the-job-training at NDDU-IBED Lagao. Monday morning I went to school for my on-the job-training at NDDU – IBED Lagao at exactly 7:30 in the morning. This day Ma’am Gemma & Ma’am Oyet assigned each of us to conduct a survey from 4th high school class. I also help my co-trainees for the group counselling; frankly speaking this is my first time to have group counselling. I learned from it and I want to learn more from group counselling because I see the students’ needs a counsellor to guide them. Some of them are very interested to pursue their college life but they got a low grades and they afraid to enter to the college level for the reason they are afraid. I realized that the need of the students would strike my mind to help them.  According to our focus group discussion I found out that the reason why they can't focus on their studies because they prefer to play computer games than to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...