Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Weekly Journal - 1st Week of OJT at NDDU - IBED Lagao

After I experienced a week on-the-job-training at NDDU – IBED LAGAO I have been working for almost four days of work being with my Psychology classmates. I learned a lot of this in the office, classrooms, and even how to deal with other people specially the high school of NDDU – IBED Lagao. We've done already how to conduct a survey, interpret the data that have been gathered from different high school students of NDDU – IBED and being a proctor in the perspective class room. I also developed a skill on how to speaks professionally in the class room even the proper posture and self confidence. As a trainee of guidance counselor I realized how important to be a good counselor and a teacher to the students. To co- trainees I learned also how they important to me because I also learned from them how to cooperate to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...