Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Daily Log Day 7 in NDDU - IBED Lagao

November 28, 2013 is my 7th day of OJT at NDDU - IBED Lagao. It's another day of work and I continued feel the essence of OJT in the real world of Guidance Office because every day has a new task, new obligation and new hundred of faces i been meet there.  In the early morning of duties Ma’am Oyet ask us to buy water in the Robinson Mall of Gensan together with my co- trainees Ms. Karen and Ms. Felly Joy. You know, even other said that is not related in our field of study but it’s a matter of being obedient we need to follow and obey because it is a task that need to be done. I learned how to manage my time, temper and being a good trainee in the school or companies that we belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...