Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Weekly Journal - 2st Week of OJT at NDDU - IBED Lagao

This week I realized that I need to sacrifice my own time for us to cope up with the other requirements, even though it is really hard to apply but I have no another way to complete all my requirements. A whole week of experience in the NDDU - IBED lagao is such a good thing to remember to my future work. There is one thing that I for sure, the most important thing for me is how I value those memories in the NDDU - IBED. From the very first time I administer a group counselling, my soul satisfied of what I have done and I'm so happy see those faces of students that  are wanted to pursue their study in the future to be able to help also their parents who are working hard to send their child in the school. Thanks to ma’am Oyet and Gemma for giving us a change to administer the high school students it’s a good stepping stone to achieve my goal in life. The moment I started reflecting from myself I really notice that I achieved already my goal because personally I only want to learned even I don’t graduate from my college life, its ok for me there is nothing will change from me. You know it’s weird but that’s the reality of me I don’t scare of being left behind I’m contented of what I have done, no matter what happen but the important thing is I learned as a psychology student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...