Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Monday, December 2, 2013

My Daily Log Day 8 in NDDU - IBED Lagao

November 28, 2013 is my 8th day of OJT at NDDU - IBED Lagao. This day we have a task to conduct a survey to the third year high school student at NDDU - IBED Lagao the survey is about the personal problems, family problems and school problems that encounter among the students of NDDU - IBED Third year high school students. I am the one to handle the survey and I am also able to face them and to explain the content of the survey questionnaire. For me, I felt so good during the session because I really practice my skills in communication and self- confidence. The students there are very good they could easily follow the instructions and they show respect to me. This day I learned how to handle my situation especially my schedules in making all task. Even there is a big conflict with my schedules because we have to passed all my subjects I need to sacrifice my own time to be able to filled all the requirements. I always remember that all of these task and duties is for our own good. It can bring us to the success of our career soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...