Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Fourth week of on-the-job training at City Hall General Santos City

People learned step by step and can do better if they master their task in the workplace and those task become one of your expertise. No matter what it is but the important thing is, you enjoy what you’ve doing and you can perform well to serve the people need your help.

My fourth week of my On-The-Job training was great for me because I could master my entire task and I ready to perform a big work soon. This week I was assigned to be a messenger, forwarding some important information to the different department in the city hall of gensan. I find it easy because I have my copy of every department that I’ve going to deliver the information, I was thankful because ma’am Den company really help me to familiarized the assigned task to me.


This is my 4th week of my On-The-Job training at the City Hall of Gensan and I know I am capable enough to face those big tasks in the workplace. I learned some important things from my On-The-Job training at the City Hall of Gensan that learning from my job is become so easy if you have the confident in yourself, especially in your ability to do your task. I learned also to love my work because this is the task that the manager assign to me so that I’m going to perform better and more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...