Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Third week of on-the-job training at City Hall General Santos City

For almost three weeks of on-the-job training at City Hall General Santos City I was Finally adjust with the ambiance in the office. I start those task that I've always expected, even though that I can't performed well but gradually I was feel great to my task. However, the task I've assign and those word that I've done is quite easy for them, but I always put it into my mind that as days goes by I'm going to masters those hard task. And I know that there is nothing to worry about this because I'll just practicing of what I have learned from my studies especially in my field of Psychology. 

This week I have learned lot of thing from my on-the-job training at City Hall General Santos City that don't stop thinking positively to your work, even though you find it hard. Just keep on working what task assign to you just smile and put away those neurotic behaviour that you've encountered in life. I know, I have Little nervous about it but I have a BIG self confident that always says that you can do it if you try. Just do it, nothing is impossible in this world if you gonna do it by your self with all a faith in your mind and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...