Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Monthsary To My Yvanna Fatima January 28, 2014

To My Langging,

There are many words to say, but wala akong maisip kasi hindi kita iniisip kasi naman ini-ibig kita. BOOM!!! I wish that everything’s going to be okay and more blessing to come. I know, one of your greatest wishes is to finish your studies and to be happy being with me always. Sorry if there is a sometimes that I hurt you but I just want to say I AM VERY SORRY I'll hope you understand that's part also my being imperfect. Thanks for being there, for being my inspiration. Thanks for your love and for being who you are. Just Stay as good as you are right now whatever things that bothered in your mind just take it away, always remember that I've chose you to be my one in only cause I love YOU Yvanna Fatima.

Happy Monthsary!!!
*SuitHeart* *SuitHeart* *SuitHeart* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...