Pages

HELLO! WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY SITE. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Second week of on-the-job training at City Hall General Santos City

My second week of On-the-job training was great and I'm finally understand those thing that I’ve never know in my first week at City Hall General Santos city. When I started working with my co-workers I was felt a little nervous because’ probably I’m scared of making mistake in every steps I made. I admit it’s very hard from the first time but if could try and give all your best to your work, surely you can do it.  

As a newly hire trainee I was always looking for a new task in every day but the task from the first until now is all the same. You know, it is quite hard to my part that this is not my desire to work for but it is ok because I have many realization that comes to my mind while I'm observed the work place there.

However, if my manager is giving me another task, I’m always ready for that even it is very hard ‘because I know I can do it. I do believe in myself that I can do those things that they are doing and that is the lesson I've learned while I'm making my task as a part of the human resource management office of city hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...